Take a Break!


Hi Everyone! Greetings from Chicago,
I had a great "pushing the envelope" learning experience at a Network Marketing bootcamp in Las Vegas! Mr. Eric Worre of NetworkMarketingPro.com, masterminded this great immersion workshop and people from all over the world flew in to get a total overhaul on how to master the art of the industry. It was wonderful to have Kevin Hall, author of Aspire, Linda Grossman, Richard Brooke, and Jim Fobair present there as well.
During the stay there, I did some outdoor exploration of this fascinating city. As soon as I walked out of the venue, I can feel the bright sunshine on my face, the cool breeze and the vibrant energy of the city. Yes, I love it! The first interesting encounter I came across was a really nice lady standing with a snake wrapped around her neck! I do not fancy snake that much, but the temptation was hard to resist. I went over to introduce myself and asked the lady what she was doing with the snake around her neck? The lady's name is Britney, and she has two pet snakes that she poses with tourists or anyone who would like to take a picture with it. Well, I am one of them, like the picture very much. We had a pleasant conversation and plan to keep in touch. I walked along the strip for almost two hours and felt like the world has stopped in front of me. Everyone seemed to be having a great time taking a break from their busy lifestyle. The reality of life itself has been put on hold. The corporate politics, long work hours, moms having to take care of housekeeping, and busy schedules, people's babbles and complaints, credit cards bills, worries, everything can wait when you are having fun in the sun!
A temporary moment of joy ...
I was thinking to myself, what if this could be by default, no worries, fun times whenever we want and wherever we like. What if, life is about fulfilling one's dreams without roadblocks, and time consuming everyday chores. What if ...

Comments

Popular Posts