The Business Plan


It is time again to review my business plan. Whatever business you are in, you need to have The Business Plan for goal setting, expectations, and self-accountability.

Someone told me long time ago that the business plan is based on common sense. What does that mean?

Common = everybody can use it and they need it.

Sense = really affordable

Well, that is only my opinion of what Common Sense in this case means but don't you think this is highly applicable to any business model?

So, here I am, writing a fresh page on April 1, 2011. My one month "call to action", projected achievement in two months, and the one year plan. My plan is to dive into the cold waters and get the Salmon! LOL! Yes, just get on it and claim the price!

How about you? What is your business plan?

Anne - The Bling Girl
 

Comments

Popular Posts