Friendly People!



Chicago is sunny and bright today! Time to put on my Sunny floral dress and enjoy the outdoors. Florals are really in the fashion seemingly. I felt really confident and cheery in my bright pink florals and somehow, this dress brought out the best in everybody whom I came in contact with.


As I walked into the restaurant, the lady looked at me and smiled really kindly while leading me to the table. I asked my hubby, is there something on my face? The lady had a strange unblinking stare at me, not hostile, but almost like seeing a celebrity? Ha! Ha! I know, sometimes I have that effect on people...LOL! But really? Jim, said she probably think I look really good. Oh well, tell me more, I like to hear that. The lady came back with complimentary salad and soup and complimented me for being so beautiful and all that. I was so embarassed!!!!!


After lunch, we went to pick up some outdoor funitures. Well, while checking out, a nice lady at the cashier looked at me, yes, again, that stare, and asked if we needed help on loading the items to the car. On the way to the car, two guys stopped, looked at me, and sort of said, they must have dropped something on the ground. I smiled ... thinking, today will be a good day to buy a lottery ticket!


Well, I think it is truly the floral dress, it does bring out the best in other people and everybody is feeling good today!

www.annehaywood.com
 

Comments

Popular Posts