Women's Health Symposium




The "What Women Want" series of campaigns is on the move! Over the next several months, I will be launching petit events in Chicago to roll out the red carpet to women who would like to join in the fun!

As I am doing my research on the near and dear to the hearts of women, one of the hot topics is "how to stay young and fit". The Women's Health Symposium came just in time for the inquisitive me to engage in an informative day with this fabulous lady, Andrea Metcalf. She is a nationally renowned fitness and nutrition expert. She gave such a compelling talk on how we can achieve a lifestyle program for a slimmer, fitter, pain free body that I reinforced my confidence of a better self right at that moment. Her presentation started with a ten minutes work-out with Tina Turner bailing out on the background speakers and Andrea Metcalf leading the audiences. All the ladies with or without heels, started getting groovy and moving to the beat. Thereafter, Andrea talked about the importance of our poise, how we walk, stand, sit, everyday movement and activities can affect our skeletal alignments and if we are not careful, we are creating opportunity for our body to get aches and pain, and eventually possible injuries that could be avoided. She also talks about how we can eat right and not having to sacrifice "BUTTER", Yay, I like her already, since I am a potato and butter girl!


I highly recommend her new book, Naked Fitness. This book is packed full of useful information and tips on how to tap onto a 28 day lifestyle program that will help us achieve a healthier way of life. My next research event will be at the North Shore Women's Conference to learn from Celebrity Chef, Gale Gand. Until my next blog, happy day!

Your Bling girl!
www.annehaywood.com

Comments

Popular Posts